News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

03.18 - PreOrders are available

Started by madbean, March 18, 2012, 03:42:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkokura

Not PCB mount pots no. You could use any size pots you wanted, but to fit these boards in 1590a's it's recommended to use 9mm pots.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

thetrend77

midwayfair

Bean, do you have a recommended on/off resistance for the Afterlife's Optocoupler? I've got some NSL-32s left over, but the Vactecs are $9 now at Smallbear so I'd prefer not to have to use them if something else will work (they were $5 last month! oof).

madbean

Check the datasheet for the recommended vactrol. It will have the approximate light/dark resistance for the photocell.

madbean

Jack5

where is the collosalus BOM?  cannot find it here in the forum or on the projects page.

marmaliser

Quote from: Jack5 on April 06, 2012, 04:09:19 AM
where is the collosalus BOM?  cannot find it here in the forum or on the projects page.
it's on Page 3 of this thread

Bucksears

Is the pre-order stuff still shipping this week?

madbean

Quote from: Bucksears on April 06, 2012, 08:36:02 AM

I updated the Projects page yesterday with new info:

04.05 - Pre-Orders are still being manufactured. Shipping has been moved until the second week of April. I will announce a firm shipping date on the forum once I receive confirmation from the manufacturer.

stevenrun

Quote from: madbean on April 06, 2012, 09:22:25 AM
Quote from: Bucksears on April 06, 2012, 08:36:02 AM

I updated the Projects page yesterday with new info:

04.05 - Pre-Orders are still being manufactured. Shipping has been moved until the second week of April. I will announce a firm shipping date on the forum once I receive confirmation from the manufacturer.

Thanks, I was about to ask this myself. I've been getting antsy waiting to build my Cave Dweller :)

madbean

Just another update: I'm still waiting on the manufacturer to ship, but I expect this to happen anytime now. My apologies again on the longer than expected wait. I do believe they will ship to me within the next couple of days.

neiloler

I think any builder knows how this goes, on both sides of the equation (waiting extra time and having to take extra time before shipping). It happens. :)
OLERAudio - Sole proprietor, engineer, and goofball

madbean

Finally, I have received shipping notification from the manufacturer. The Pre-Orders will start going out in just a few days time. I'm hopeful that I will be able to start shipping them on Saturday.

gtr2

I see pictures of newborn babies on the projects page!   ;D
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer