News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Current Lover

Started by pickdropper, April 22, 2012, 09:52:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pickdropper

No fancy graphics for this one.  I like the look of the polished case with the silver hardware.

I currently have it biased for use with a 12V supply (sounds better than at 9V).  At some point, I may throw a road rage in there and see how it does.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

night-B

This is a clean build, congrats  :)

greyscales

I'm really loving the clean industrial look. That enclosure actually looks like stainless steel. Makes it look very 'current' indeed.

Digging the metal washer for the 3pdt as well.

gtr2

1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

courtneyisaboy

really like the natural look for that pedal.  did you sand it and spray with gloss?

pickdropper

Quote from: courtneyisaboy on April 23, 2012, 12:38:10 AM
really like the natural look for that pedal.  did you sand it and spray with gloss?

No, I have sanded enclosures in the past, then I found out that I can buy polished enclosures for only a few dollars more, so I am just going to do that from now on.  I got this one from Small Bear.
Function f(x)

CarpathiART

Really nice! Looks Like something you need a sledgehammer to destroy! :)

glowsheep

cool, looking at your pedal kind of reminds me of a 1970's stereo receiver, makes me want to do a build that looks like a vintage receiver

BRGPollen

squeaky clean! I was thinking about going after 1 of these. how do you like it? Was it hard to source the parts?

B
The Musician's Theory of Relativity . . . . . E=Fb

pickdropper

Quote from: glowsheep on April 23, 2012, 08:14:05 PM
cool, looking at your pedal kind of reminds me of a 1970's stereo receiver, makes me want to do a build that looks like a vintage receiver

You know, I guess it does kind of look like those old 70's receivers.  It weighs about 50 lbs less, however.  :-)
Function f(x)

pickdropper

Quote from: BRGPollen on April 23, 2012, 09:51:03 PM
squeaky clean! I was thinking about going after 1 of these. how do you like it? Was it hard to source the parts?

B

It wasn't difficult sourcing parts. I think I got everything from Small Bear and Mouser.
Function f(x)

TNblueshawk

Slick looking build PD!
John