News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

First multi

Started by studiodunn, November 20, 2012, 06:49:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

studiodunn

So I have built the 10 1590A boxes I started my pedal building addiction with. Yes, I'm a glutton for punishment ;)

I soon realized that all those little pedals meant ALLOT of patch cables and end up being too close together on the board, and................I'm just making excuses for the next avenue of my new OCD.

My next idea is a "Genre/Guitar" particular box(s). I play in a few very different type of bands. From Country to Sludge and a lot of Straight up Rock in between.  So, I'm going to build a first box that houses a transplanted tuner, EQ and Compressor and a last box that houses Phase, Chorus and Delay. Then , Fuzz box, High gain box, MIAB, Ect..............

So the first is Cock Rock in a Box - Ube Screamer -> Runt -> Thunderpuss. Spandex & Leather graphics are in the works.

icecycle66

DutchMF

I definitely like the modular idea your taking with building several of the baby boards into one enclosure. I think it will be the perfect solution for people who, like yourself, play in many different bands! There's been some talk of putting more than one baby board in a big enclosure, but you're taking it to a whole other level! Very curious where this ends up, keep us posted!

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

nzCdog

Great idea for the pedalboard! Cool build :)

wolfingsworth

I have also thought tjis would be a practical solution to a pedal board. It only makes sense to eliminate all of those patch cables. Looks great! Oh, and way to go on all those baby builds previous ;)