News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

12.02 - Sunking back in stock.

Started by madbean, December 02, 2010, 01:56:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

Ordering is available once again.

Also, take notice of the new banner at the top of the projects page....the giveaway :)

http://www.madbeanpedals.com/projects/index.html

jkokura

Yay! What colour this time? I thought the Blue was cool, but I'd love to see some white solder mask with gold holes...

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

madbean

Now you tell me!

They are red like the last ones.

I'll do one of the upcoming boards in white.

jkokura

sweet. Those will look super spiffy!

New colours are always cool. Green's so common, anything other than that is cool, including red.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

maysink

Hey, Brian. Hate to sound like a broken record but you got an ETA/progress report on the 2 fabbed boards marked "soon" and the rest of the Dec. 5th class?
[nothing to see here]
-e

madbean

Well, I've missed all these dates, obviously. I need to make some decisions about what to order next. I think it's going to be the Mudbunny, Deadringer, Boomstick and Wolfshirt. That would leave the Dig Dug, Macheen, King of Klones and Mysterioso for January.

I doing it in this order because I have at least verified the prototypes for the new designs on the first group, but not the second. I will absolutely get the order placed this week. I have a lot on my plate, as always, but this is pretty critical.

maysink

I can wait another month for the fabbed Mysterioso. I'd rather it be right than rushed!
[nothing to see here]
-e

eniacmike

Quote from: madbean on December 07, 2010, 05:26:44 PM
Well, I've missed all these dates, obviously. I need to make some decisions about what to order next. I think it's going to be the Mudbunny, Deadringer, Boomstick and Wolfshirt. That would leave the Dig Dug, Macheen, King of Klones and Mysterioso for January.

I doing it in this order because I have at least verified the prototypes for the new designs on the first group, but not the second. I will absolutely get the order placed this week. I have a lot on my plate, as always, but this is pretty critical.

I am excited about the new boards. Forrest is out of the gruntbox boards (I think I ordered the last ones) so I will order several mudbunnys. The wolfshirt rules and I actually gave my personal pedal away so I can't wait for the new boards.