News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Holiday giveaway has ENDED - all gone! 12.13

Started by madbean, December 03, 2012, 06:30:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

The EggHead PCBs got here really quick! I will start including them in orders shipping today onward. Documentation will be uploaded today or tomorrow.

midwayfair

hi, Brian, I don't suppose the November releases were in the same order or if they were ... aha ... delayed? I want to give you money. :) Edit nevermind this was explained in the Thanksgiving post.

Also, um, I don't know how to tell you this, but your bean with a santa cap looks like Mr. Hanky.

madbean

I forgot to mention the free Xmas Poo!

Actually, Jon, the November projects are now the December projects. I just did not get it together yet to make it happen. The final decision is to verify the last Harbinger prototype and decide whether or not I can afford to get it made with all the other projects for December. I will do that as soon as my 6 yr old gets over this damn Strep throat (been home from school since last Thursday). Before the month is out, though...that's pretty much guaranteed.

Ettore_M

" I would first try what I call The American Approach, which is simply this: "If X is good, then 2X simply HAS TO BE twice as good."  ;D "
- Culturejam

juansolo

Order in. Shame the other projects have been pushed back as it'd have been damn handy to have them all on one order. As it is, there's always space for another Kingslayer and some Road Rage boards ;)
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

Liustucru

Hello Brian !
Order placed for 1 Pork Barrel and 1 Cave Dweller.
Thanks for the free EggHead  ;)

I'm also longing for the release of the next batch of projects !!!

mjcyates

Pastyface and Road Rage ordered. Thanks for the freebie!

jimilee

Are there instructions and a build sheet with this board? I ordered a cave dweller.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

madbean

Quote from: jimilee on December 04, 2012, 12:27:15 AM
Are there instructions and a build sheet with this board? I ordered a cave dweller.

QuoteDocumentation will be uploaded today or tomorrow.

rowland1

Thanks Brian!!
I ordered a couple boards. Merry Christmas!

jimilee

Quote from: madbean on December 04, 2012, 01:09:57 AM
Quote from: jimilee on December 04, 2012, 12:27:15 AM

QuoteDocumentation will be uploaded today or tomorrow.
Thank you.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

wgc

Perfect timing, ordered some pcbs today to build as presents. Brian, thanks so much for all your great work and generosity!

Brian and everyone else here, wishing you and yours all the best this holiday season and 2013.  This is a great forum, and its always a pleasure.
always the beautiful answer who asks a more beautiful question.
e.e. cummings

Effectsiation

Just wanted to say thanks as well Brian!!!

ncdb07

Awesome! Thanks! I ordered a green bean and I am really looking forward to the new projects you are working on!

ncdb07
Daniel
ncdb07
Daniel

fendman

Thanks Brian..I just ordered 3 boards, looking fwd to the new projects coming our way.

Merry Xmas and all the best for 2013 :)

Cheers
Mike