News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

My Zero Point Delay etching mask! :)

Started by neiloler, January 28, 2013, 10:55:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neiloler

I'm not sure where to put this up, but I wanted to share. :)

I spent most of the afternoon getting my etching mask ready for my build of the MadBean Zero Point SDX. I'm going to build it in a 2" high BB-size box so I can space those stomp switches out a bit from the original project documents.

I'll have to get a digital delay with nice tap tempo (this one isn't really a good candidate for the Taptation option...maybe in the future...), but this is looking to be a big, fun project. I figured it would be a worthwhile project to make a nice, original box for. :)

Anyone want to donate $40 so I can order the box and the rest of the stuff I need? ;)
OLERAudio - Sole proprietor, engineer, and goofball

jkokura

I think you have your switch labeled backwards. I think it's Deep as the top setting and analog as the lower setting...

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

Haberdasher

haha, i dig the little ghost at the top
Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

neiloler

Thanks for catching that Jacob, I guessed at it and figured I'd confirm before etching, but I had a hard time without having the switch right there in front of me.

It's the ghost from my old band sticker. Our name was Ghost in a Jar. :)

madbean

raulduke

Yep that lil'ghost is real cool.

Really like the graphics dude.

Looking forward to seeing the finished build.

lincolnic

Also want to chime in with some love for that ghost.

neiloler

Thanks all! Here's the original ghost graphic (sticker for our band):

Hangingmonkey

Quote from: jkokura on January 29, 2013, 05:16:06 AM
I think you have your switch labeled backwards. I think it's Deep as the top setting and analog as the lower setting...

Jacob

Why is the switch labelled backwards?  The order of the delay modes are the same as on Brians etched plate on his build report

(Checking as my decal is ready to clearcoat today so thought Id better double check)

neiloler

I'd always follow Brian's over mine. I've just not fixed mine yet (or posted the fixed one I should say).

fish22

I never would have spotted the little ghost!

Not to derail this, but the Zero Point has a shimmer? Is it the typical 'shimmer' effect like the Blue Sky/M9?
Hi, my name is Wyatt.