News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Voxy Brown - CB Galileo (Video)

Started by jubal81, February 21, 2013, 11:03:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TreeSlayer

Quote from: jubal81 on March 28, 2013, 07:47:35 PM
Here's a really lame wiring diagram I just drew up. Hope it's intelligible ...

nuthin lame about it! makes perfect sense. tying the two switches together was mostly where i was lost. this is my first multi switch build. thanks a million for your time and effort!

LT
"At the line it's just you, me and the tree." the TreeSlayer

"You have the rest of your life to make excuses and be a fuckin' pussy. Today is your day OFF!"  Amiri King

ch1naski

Yep. What he said. ^ ;D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
one louder.

Roctopus

amazing work! everything is so nice

TreeSlayer

well, there's something i'm missing. do both in's connect together on one side and both out's connect to the other? if i could see straight down into the gut shot you provided earlier, i could figure it out....

"You have the rest of your life to make excuses and be a fuckin' pussy. Today is your day OFF!"  Amiri King

TreeSlayer

Quote from: TreeSlayer on March 29, 2013, 09:51:44 AM
Quote from: jubal81 on March 28, 2013, 07:47:35 PM
Here's a really lame wiring diagram I just drew up. Hope it's intelligible ...

nuthin lame about it! makes perfect sense. tying the two switches together was mostly where i was lost. this is my first multi switch build. thanks a million for your time and effort!

LT
i found this at GuitarPCB.com the jumper from #1 to #6 is where the problem was.

ch1naski

Quote from: TreeSlayer on March 31, 2013, 07:04:15 PM
well, there's something i'm missing. do both in's connect together on one side and both out's connect to the other? if i could see straight down into the gut shot you provided earlier, i could figure it out....
And I thought I was the only one who solders leads to pots to make them pcb mount...:-*

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
one louder.

jubal81

Quote from: TreeSlayer

Did you get it working, or you still need a hand?
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

TreeSlayer

Quote from: jubal81 on March 31, 2013, 10:23:35 PM
Quote from: TreeSlayer

Did you get it working, or you still need a hand?
gosh, i'm sorry, Bud! no, i'm good now. i cut the jumper out between 1 and 6 on both switches and it started working. before, when you stepped on a switch, it gave out a terribly loud grumble. it really sounds awesome now! i played around with it last night until nearly midnight! this critter makes an extremely wide varieties of tones. it's gonna be a long day at the salt mine today. i can't wait to get home and experiment with it some more!

LT

TreeSlayer

welp, i'm hooked.  ;D been playin with it for an hour or so and it's been more fun than chasin' whores and doin drugs! i have to build the next one for my son. he's havin a fit!! let me know when you get some more! i'm gonna put it in this...

TS

ch1naski

Quote from: TreeSlayer on April 01, 2013, 04:06:38 PM
welp, i'm hooked.  ;D been playin with it for an hour or so and it's been more fun than chasin' whores and doin drugs! i have to build the next one for my son. he's havin a fit!! let me know when you get some more! i'm gonna put it in this...

TS
lol, I have a son I have to build things for, too! He's won't give back my vero Octavia, or my smoothie.
one louder.

fendman

Just got the board this morning...looks fantastic :D 

Thanks Jubal
Mike

blue_tokai

Awaiting mine to arrive... checking the mail every day ....lol
Recent builds.....
Sea Urchin, Cave Dweller, Autobahn, Little Angel, Tremulus Lune

jubal81

Quote from: blue_tokai on April 05, 2013, 09:27:27 AM

What day did you pay your invoice? Does your Paypal mailing address match where you want it to be sent? I've had some in the same batch take 2 days to over a week going to the place. Dern USPS :(
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

blue_tokai

Quote from: jubal81 on April 05, 2013, 09:50:53 AM
Quote from: blue_tokai on April 05, 2013, 09:27:27 AM

What day did you pay your invoice? Does your Paypal mailing address match where you want it to be sent? I've had some in the same batch take 2 days to over a week going to the place. Dern USPS :(

Wasnt panicing.... with Good Friday and Easter Monday... Canada Post was closed ...<doh> So I kind of expect it today or monday :)

UPDATE....
Guess what was in the mail box when I got home from work :) I know what I'm doing this weekend ....w00t!!! Pretty red pcb's :) Thanks Jason!!!
Recent builds.....
Sea Urchin, Cave Dweller, Autobahn, Little Angel, Tremulus Lune

irmcdermott

Could someone share their FET voltages on the CB30 side?