News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Aristocrat finished

Started by Berger, December 23, 2010, 03:35:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berger

I finally finished up my Aristocrat last night. I got it crammed into a 125B enclosure. The stompjacks are close, but its the best I could do.

I'm going to have to order some other boards soon...

mjcyates

Looks very neat and tidy, I am a symmetrical kind of guy so I like it! :) Close switches could be a benefit, you can turn both sides off and on at the same time.

Berger

Yup it is a benefit. I also would turn one on, and then stomp on both switches which would turn that one off and the other on...kind of saving a stomp...

It was a fun challenge to cram it all in there

stevewire

Gut shots please.  I have had this board sitting in my work area for awhile.  Other projects have been getting finished.  Every once in a while, when I realize I have one of the components, I'll solder something on it.  I have a single sided vero version and a modded GGG Bluesbreaker, so that might account for my lack of hurry.  I wouldn't mind seeing the insides to give me some ideas.  I do like the idea of having the foot switches close together.  I hadn't thought of being able to switch them together.

Berger

CRBMoA

When I build it, I am going on record as saying I am stealing the 3PDT switch layout from you. That is a great idea.

Berger

;D Thanks! glad to hear a happy 'mistake' has turned into something good.

Aaron

jackbart1960

Very cool. This is definately on the list. I just have to stuff and box the two boards I got in the mail today :o
Peace. J.J.B.