News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Cardinal Tremolo demo video

Started by midwayfair, March 19, 2013, 08:45:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

midwayfair

Here it is, the Cardinal Tremolo, a full demo of the IC-based LFO version with waveform knob and three-way mode switch (includes bright/"vibe" setting).

This is my first time doing a full demo in the basement, and obviously I need to work out the lighting and get something better than a bare spot on the wall or background decoration.

jkokura

Nice... the new room is awesome!

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

gtr2

1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

selfdestroyer

Very nice sound to it. I'm digging it.

Cody

jimilee

Fantastic man,great room too. Is it vero friendly?
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

midwayfair

Quote from: jimilee on March 19, 2013, 01:39:00 PM

It's certainly perfboard friendly ...

I go "buhhhh?" when I look at vero. Jimi Photon is doing a vero layout, I'll post it when it's available.

jimilee

Quote from: midwayfair on March 19, 2013, 02:11:05 PM
Quote from: jimilee on March 19, 2013, 01:39:00 PM

It's certainly perfboard friendly ...

I go "buhhhh?" when I look at vero. Jimi Photon is doing a vero layout, I'll post it when it's available.
Cool,when i look at perf my eyes glaze over.  :P
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Parra

sounds great! something i might try, as soon as i find some good deal on vactrols... =P

midwayfair

Quote from: Parra on March 19, 2013, 05:15:15 PM
sounds great! something i might try, as soon as i find some good deal on vactrols... =P

I've got a group buy going for some from Apex Jr. ...

If you're in the U.S., Smallbear has a Macron clone for the very reasonable price of $6. That's a good deal on any optocoupler (even the Silonex cheapies are $5), and not much more than a good LDR.

televisiondown

This is great, Jon! I'll keep an eye out for the vero. Any chance you'll have these fabbed with Jacob or Josh?

Suggestion: small liquor cabinet in back corner of new practice room?

-Kris
"Be more constructive with your feedback, please" ~Jemaine Clement

midwayfair

Quote from: televisiondown on March 20, 2013, 01:09:38 PM
Suggestion: small liquor cabinet in back corner of new practice room?

Maybe I'll hang up some pictures ... though I was thinking of hanging my Joan Miro prints. (Lexa dislikes Miro, so they aren't up anywhere else.)

Parra

Quote from: midwayfair on March 19, 2013, 05:19:59 PM
Quote from: Parra on March 19, 2013, 05:15:15 PM

I've got a group buy going for some from Apex Jr. ...

If you're in the U.S., Smallbear has a Macron clone for the very reasonable price of $6. That's a good deal on any optocoupler (even the Silonex cheapies are $5), and not much more than a good LDR.

That was cool, but i'm not in the U.S., i'm in Portugal and here i buy my stuff on the street electronic shops and for the harder to find parts i go online at the banzai store, there the vtl5c1 is aprox 9.5$...
Probably we, the folks in europe should find a good place to make a group buy on those suckas!

wstimson

Quote from: midwayfair on March 19, 2013, 08:45:43 AM
...and obviously I need to work out the lighting and get something better than a bare spot on the wall or background decoration.

For real... you ain't got no Ace Frehley posters or nothing?    :) ;D

Cool effect, man.  I dig it.