News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Ray Gun Girl (NSFW)

Started by jimilee, April 04, 2013, 09:06:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

This is a ross phaser clone, no special mods or tweaks,however this color of orange is a super bitch to work with!

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/jimi-lee-2/ross-phaser[/soundcloud]
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

gingataff

aballen

GermanCdn

That pedal would compliment my Schecter C-1XXX, complete with stripper inlays, perfectly, and my wife would have two things in my collection to hate.

Nice job.
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

selfdestroyer

I bet I can think of a great place to put 2 3mm LEDs :]

slimtriggers

Hey a Coop girl!  I dig it!

How would you compare the sound of an OTA phaser like this to something like a Phase 90?  I've been thinking about building one of these since there's no matching jfets and tweaking trim pots

danwelsh

midwayfair

Dude. Four letters:
N
S
F
W

(Nice build, just please be responsible about this stuff ... and yes, it's been mentioned to others recently as well.)

jimilee

Quote from: midwayfair on April 04, 2013, 01:25:29 PM
Dude. Four letters:
N
S
F
W

(Nice build, just please be responsible about this stuff ... and yes, it's been mentioned to others recently as well.)
Since it was an alien girl with what amounts to pasties,I didn't think about it,my bad.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

jimilee

Quote from: slimtriggers on April 04, 2013, 11:18:07 AM
Hey a Coop girl!  I dig it!

How would you compare the sound of an OTA phaser like this to something like a Phase 90?  I've been thinking about building one of these since there's no matching jfets and tweaking trim pots
Built both and so far the Ross is way more vocal.

juansolo

Quote from: midwayfair on April 04, 2013, 01:25:29 PMand yes, it's been mentioned to others recently as well.)

*blushes*
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

pryde

Quote from: selfdestroyer on April 04, 2013, 11:06:00 AM

Been there, done that :)

jimilee

nzCdog

jimilee

Quote from: pryde on April 05, 2013, 10:16:42 AM
Quote from: selfdestroyer on April 04, 2013, 11:06:00 AM

Been there, done that :)
What kind of pedal is this?