Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

wah not wahing(SOLVED)

Started by danwelsh, February 09, 2014, 05:48:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

danwelsh

Quote from: jimilee on February 22, 2014, 07:14:43 PM
Quote from: danwelsh on February 11, 2014, 01:11:55 PM
okay....so here's a picture of my inductor...i marked the two leads that have continuity together with a red marker, the other two don't have continuity....which way should this be positioned on the pcb? Or is my inductor shot?
No continuity should have been soldered to circuit, continuity solder to the bottom 2 holes if you haven't figured it out by now in case the inductor is good.

No, i tried that inductor every way.....it's done for but i bought from from joe on the buy/sell thread on here and it's awesome

jimilee

Quote from: danwelsh on February 22, 2014, 07:27:02 PM
Quote from: jimilee on February 22, 2014, 07:14:43 PM
Quote from: danwelsh on February 11, 2014, 01:11:55 PM
okay....so here's a picture of my inductor...i marked the two leads that have continuity together with a red marker, the other two don't have continuity....which way should this be positioned on the pcb? Or is my inductor shot?
No continuity should have been soldered to circuit, continuity solder to the bottom 2 holes if you haven't figured it out by now in case the inductor is good.

No, i tried that inductor every way.....it's done for but i bought from from joe on the buy/sell thread on here and it's awesome
Me too. I got the 3 for 20. I used the terrible torroid. Love it.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.