News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

TV Series - What Are You Watching?

Started by culturejam, February 25, 2014, 07:45:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveperiod

Quote from: mah62 on March 06, 2014, 08:12:10 AM

I'm surprised no one has mentioned "Parks and Recreation", Ron Swanson is one of the funniest comic creations for a long time. "there's been a mistake: you appear to have served me the food that my food eats"!

Yes!! Parks & Rec!! That show doesn't get nearly the attention it deserves. Just about every character on that show is amazing.

micromegas

Just finished "Star Wars: The Clone Wars" today (available on Netflix. Although it was intended to be a kid's serial is a must for all Star Wars lovers out there (also, I think the last episodes are way to deep for a kid to understand....)
'My favorite programming language is solder' - Bob Pease

Software Developer @ bela.io

midwayfair

We just started watching 30 Rock.

Where has this been all my life?!

jkokura

JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

Stomptown

Any fans of It' Always Sunny in Philadelphia? I can tell you this much; you'll love it or hate it! I love it...

Quote from: midwayfair on March 13, 2014, 01:26:11 PM
We just started watching 30 Rock.

Where has this been all my life?!

It's so nice when you find a great show way after it comes on the air. No commercials!

marmaliser

blearyeyes

Looks like a lot of people like House of cards, gotta watch season 2 and Black list...Love it...

raulduke

We started watching Vikings as buffer viewing before the new GOT season  :)

However, we've got into it now and are on season 2.

It took a while for me to get into the tone/feel of the show, but once you get that they are trying to convey part of the 'real' viking way of life, it becomes really fun.

I love the fact the main character seems like he is stoned most of the time too (must be those mushrooms they pop before battle)  ;D

TNblueshawk

I used to watch Bitchen Kitchen because...well...you guys know why. Not sure what happened to my girl Nadia.
John

haveyouseenhim

In the middle of a walking dead episode right now.

WHY DO THEY ALWAYS SPLIT UP?  This isn't Scooby Doo!!!!! >:(
I'm sorry sir, we only have the regular ohms

jighead81

The Walking dead, staying current on it. 

Just finished Dexter on netflix, and started LOST a few days ago.  I couldn't hang with LOST back when it was on TV, but I can watch all I want now :)

Tremster

I have never watched The Wire before. Have started this past weekend and have all seasons at home.
Oh dear, I won't be building much in the coming weeks.

raulduke

Anyone else catch Vikings season 2?

Ragnar is a bad ass extraordinaire!

micromegas

Quote from: raulduke on May 21, 2014, 03:05:24 AM

yep. Too much twists in the story in the last chapters....
'My favorite programming language is solder' - Bob Pease

Software Developer @ bela.io

jubal81

Quote from: raulduke on May 21, 2014, 03:05:24 AM

Dig this show a lot, but I'm getting a bit worn out with the 'Who's going to betray Ragnar now?' routine.
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair