News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Ultimate Octave

Started by Hexjibber, February 28, 2014, 03:49:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hexjibber

Poodle's Pedal Parts PCB. Love the fuzz section on this, so heavy!

QOTSA artwork for extra Homme points! ;)

wgc

always the beautiful answer who asks a more beautiful question.
e.e. cummings

jimilee

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

lincolnic

The knobs are bigger than the enclosure and that's awesome.

playpunk

I dig it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
"my legend grows" - playpunk

Stig

Super cool build. Really like the knobs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cortexturizer

insanely good looking, inside and out, and thanks for discovering poodle for us. looks like a really nice website
https://kuatodesign.blogspot.com - thoughts on some pedals I made
https://soundcloud.com/kuato-design-stompboxes - sounds and jams

Hexjibber

Quote from: Cortexturizer on March 01, 2014, 10:36:02 AM
insanely good looking, inside and out, and thanks for discovering poodle for us. looks like a really nice website

Thanks man! Yeah I've been using Poodle since my first build, he has a great selection and adds stuff frequently and is also a top dude so can't recommend enough!

billstein

Nice build. One of these days when I grow up I'm going to etch just like you.

Does that girl getting bit look like Michael Jackson after he was white?

alanp

I'll be honest, the graphics on Poodle's page freaks me the hell out. I can't stand to look at it (whereas BLMS just makes me laugh.)

Those knobs are really cool :) the rest of it isn't too bad either!
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

Hexjibber

Cheers for the compliments guys! I have to say this is one of my favourite sounding pedals so far, so pleased that is also looks the part! Oversized knobs are the way forward! :)

Bret608

I love my tone machine as well! I cannot get this QOTSA disc out of my head these days either, so nice choice on the etch!

By the way, if you google his pedalboard, you can see the settings Josh has on his. I think he only uses it for the octave but am not sure. He sets the tone knob all the way off, and I think that prevents having to fool around with the tone knob on the guitar in a live setting. He just flips over to the neck pickup and rips!  :)

Jabulani Jonny

Hey Hex, great looking pedal.  What font did you use and where the heck did you get those knobs?
Jonathan

pickdropper

Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

Hexjibber

Quote from: Jabulani Jonny on March 03, 2014, 10:56:59 AM
Hey Hex, great looking pedal.  What font did you use and where the heck did you get those knobs?

Thanks man! This is the font;

http://www.dafont.com/aracne-condensed.font

And I got the knobs from RS Components, I had to buy a few to make it worthwhile but am quite happy doing that.