News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Faultline / Catalinbread SFT

Started by Hexjibber, May 05, 2014, 12:12:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hexjibber

PCB from Haberdasher (thanks dude!)

The empty socket is because I didn't have a 4n7 cap so tried some other values I had on hand, it ended up sounding better without!

Went for a different style with the etching artwork, pretty happy with the result :)

selfdestroyer

OMG, that etch is awesome. This came out fantastic. Such a clean etch and that lamp cover just ties the whole thing in.

Love it
Cody

bcalla

Guybrush

Hands down one of the best designs/etches I've seen. Fantastic.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

mah62

Hexjibber

Nice one guys! Pretty chuffed with this one! :)

mmlee

Ah man, this is too cool... I might have to steal the idea ;)
>Marcus

Jabulani Jonny

Dude your etching has become iconic.  I've followed your etching posts from way back when on DIYStompboxes and they've just gotten better and better.  Nice build.
Jonathan

Bret608

It looks like an Ampeg Scrambler and a Gemini pedal got together and produced offspring!  :)

Did you build this out of QOTSA interest? I only recently became aware (due to Guybrush's build report) that the circuit cops the tones of Josh's type of Ampeg amp. I like the sound.

lincolnic

That etch is insane, and the knobs are perfect.

selfdestroyer

Quote from: Jabulani Jonny on May 05, 2014, 01:41:38 PM
Dude your etching has become iconic.  I've followed your etching posts from way back when on DIYStompboxes and they've just gotten better and better.  Nice build.
+1
Same here, learned a lot of what I do from members like Hexjibber. Its funny, if you look in my "inspiration" folder there are at least 20 pictures that are of Hexjibber builds. Great stuff.

Cody

nzCdog

woah thats crazy cool.  soo clean :o 8)

jkokura

The giant lens on that thing looks super rad.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

wgc

always the beautiful answer who asks a more beautiful question.
e.e. cummings

jubal81

Just badass. I wish it was mine.  :'(
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair