News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Mutron III & Univibe (added video)

Started by brejna, February 02, 2015, 03:32:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brejna

Hi guys, it is been a while since I've post build report. Here is Naughty Fish with uber switch from Thomas and mine take on Univibe with relay switching.. :)

Excuse my sloppy playing

raulduke

Awesome builds 

Love the mutron 8)

brejna

bcalla

Love them both!  Great idea to include the relay switching right on the PCB.

Luke51411

brejna

Thanks guys, idea with the univibe was to reduce offboard wiring and make more reliable switching.. Switching is taken from Thomas.

midwayfair

These are pretty spectacular! Great job squeezing both of them.

brucer

Brilliant builds brejna!  What kind of decal material did you use on the Naughty Fish?  I've only done etches and waterslides so far, but would like to get into colours.  Not sure what kind of decal to use though ...

rullywowr

Both are fantastic.   Nice relay implementation on the PCB too.

DIY Guitar Pedal PCB projects!

studiodunn

Awesome stuff. No wasted real estate in those boxes.

selfdestroyer

Some really tight builds you have there. Not much room for error in that Mutron III. That face plate on that Uni looks fantastic.

Cody

billstein

Wow!  Both of those are awesome!

brejna

Thanks guys, these two were builded with little bit more care then usually. I am pleased with final result :)

Quote from: brucer on February 02, 2015, 08:33:34 AM
Brilliant builds brejna!  What kind of decal material did you use on the Naughty Fish?  I've only done etches and waterslides so far, but would like to get into colours.  Not sure what kind of decal to use though ...

I've used plastic film for naughty fish. Near my home there is print office that is doing all kind of printing, so I went there. It is black plastic film with applied colours on it.

luks999

great builds!
especially the vibe :) did you mod the circuit except the vintage/modern input buffer ?

brejna

Quote from: luks999 on February 02, 2015, 10:18:25 AM
great builds!
especially the vibe :) did you mod the circuit except the vintage/modern input buffer ?
Thanks, few values around the lfo for easier setup are changed..