News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Canadians: $399 50s Tribute SG @ Future Shop

Started by culturejam, March 04, 2015, 09:00:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raulduke

Thats a steal. How could you resist at that price.

I'd get aboot ordering one rightaway  ;D

Sorry... I couldn't resist  ;)

GermanCdn

Sweetwater's got some pretty wicked deals on SG deluxes right now as well.  Flame top, three pickup w/Bigsby and HSC for $1598.  Pretty sure those are regular like $2200?
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

playpunk

"my legend grows" - playpunk

GermanCdn

The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

playpunk

"my legend grows" - playpunk

GrindCustoms

Quote from: playpunk on March 05, 2015, 07:03:25 PM
pretty sure that's lame. :(

For once that it's us that have something nice happening.... ;)
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

Govmnt_Lacky

GrindCustoms

Quote from: Govmnt_Lacky on March 05, 2015, 07:28:17 PM
Damn you righties!  >:(

I'm a 100% lefty who play right to not be stuck in the rut of non-available lefty! :P

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

irmcdermott

Quote from: GrindCustoms on March 05, 2015, 07:39:41 PM
Quote from: Govmnt_Lacky on March 05, 2015, 07:28:17 PM
Damn you righties!  >:(

I'm a 100% lefty who play right to not be stuck in the rut of non-available lefty! :P

This is me too. Although it was my first guitar teacher that encouraged my parents to make me learn to play right handed. Glad he did

Govmnt_Lacky

Quote from: irmcdermott on March 05, 2015, 07:46:35 PM
This is me too. Although it was my first guitar teacher that encouraged my parents to make me learn to play right handed. Glad he did

Tried playing righty for the same reasons. Just didn't work.  :-[

GrindCustoms

Sometime i think of grabbing a left hand guitar and become the Michael Angelo Batio of Br00tz....

micromegas

Quote from: Govmnt_Lacky on March 05, 2015, 07:53:56 PM

Quote from: irmcdermott on March 05, 2015, 07:46:35 PM

Tried playing righty for the same reasons. Just didn't work.  :-[
Althought there's always someone who cannot play right, in classical music there's many people that think that, as learning music is a complete independent process and as guitar playing is completely assimetrical, it has nothing to do with what part of your brain is most active or what hand you do use for writting, it is a matter of how well you are taught and how you train your muscles.

Not that I share that thought, but has some valuable points. Think in a lefty pianist for example :) they have to train both hands anyway to work independtly of each other and yet be able to do the same.
'My favorite programming language is solder' - Bob Pease

Software Developer @ bela.io

mgwhit

This has been bugging me since this was first posted yesterday: How the hell can you have a 50's Tribute version of a guitar that was introduced in 1961?

GrindCustoms

Quote from: mgwhit on March 05, 2015, 08:04:36 PM
This has been bugging me since this was first posted yesterday: How the hell can you have a 50's Tribute version of a guitar that was introduced in 1961?

ROFL!

GermanCdn

Quote from: mgwhit on March 05, 2015, 08:04:36 PM

Umm, cause Henry said so?