News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Know anyone in Portland (shameless promotion, you have been warned!)

Started by midwayfair, April 27, 2015, 10:19:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

midwayfair

I'm playing in Portland OR at the Waypost (3120 N. Williams Ave) on May 7 with Jake Kelly and Barry Brasseau. I only know a couple people out there and I'd like to help make it a good show for the locals. If you know anyone who likes folk music, please send them our way.

selfdestroyer

Quote from: midwayfair on April 27, 2015, 10:19:19 AM
I'm playing in Portland OR at the Waypost (3120 N. Williams Ave) on May 7 with Jake Kelly and Barry Brasseau. I only know a couple people out there and I'd like to help make it a good show for the locals. If you know anyone who likes folk music, please send them our way.

I'll toss the info to my brother-in-law since him and his family live in Portland. If there is beer and music involved then I am sure he will be there.

Cody

Stomptown

Cool!  I'm about an hour and a half away but I will do my best to make it out that evening and spread the word.

midwayfair

Quote from: Stomptown on April 27, 2015, 01:43:00 PM

Cool!  I'm about an hour and a half away but I will do my best to make it out that evening and spread the word.

Dude, that would be amazing! No ayches unite!

lincolnic

Quote from: midwayfair on April 27, 2015, 02:48:45 PM
Quote from: Stomptown on April 27, 2015, 01:43:00 PM

Dude, that would be amazing! No ayches unite!

I'll be with you guys in spirit!

midwayfair

Leevibe

Missed this earlier. I'm going to try to make it out to hear you. I'll see if I can bring some friends along. What time do you start?

midwayfair

Cb post says 730 for the star time but I don't know what order we're playing in. might draw straws.

Looks like I'll also be on KBOO's Outside World this Friday night/Saturday morning if anyone stays up late.

Leevibe

Quote from: midwayfair on May 07, 2015, 08:14:09 AM
Cb post says 730 for the star time but I don't know what order we're playing in. might draw straws.

Looks like I'll also be on KBOO's Outside World this Friday night/Saturday morning if anyone stays up late.

Right on. I should be there by 8:00. I think Echobret will be with me. I'm off today and tomorrow. Let me know if you want to hang out. You're certainly welcome at my place. If you get the chance to drive up the Columbia River Gorge, do it. I'll take you if you want. Looking forward to the show!

Stomptown

Quote from: midwayfair on May 07, 2015, 08:14:09 AM

Sorry I won't be able to make it out tonight Jon.  I was trying to plan a work trip around it but it didn't work out the way I hoped. I'll definitely check out the show on Friday night.  Knock em dead!