Main Menu

Total Recall

Started by Jebus, April 11, 2016, 12:02:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jebus

Thanks all! :)

Quote from: selfdestroyer on April 11, 2016, 10:00:54 PM
I never seen trimmers like those. Look like hands with thumbs up on them. lol

Hahah, now that you say this its the only thing I see. Will be fun in future when populating other projects.. I have probably hundred more of those trimmers. ;D

They are branded ACP CA6 if anyone is interested. :)

archaos

Very nice build !  ;)
How does it sound ?
Mehr Licht !

czapa tranzystor 2

This look beautifully,to use EHX power supply or homemade?
My proto pcb stay organ donation (40%),I have not good power supply.

Jebus

Quote from: archaos on April 12, 2016, 12:16:21 PM
Very nice build !  ;)
How does it sound ?

Thanks! I haven't owned any other analog delay previously, so I'm probably not the best person to describe the sound. Also, I haven't biased this properly yet. But it sounds really good and very versatile! You can get ton of different types of sounds and the modulation is quite interesting. It also oscillates pretty early (around 2 to 3 o'clock depending on the delay time setting). You can also get really nice overdrive sounds if adjust the level setting. I can record some demos as soon as I get to visit our practice room and bias it properly with looper.

Quote from: czapa tranzystor 2 on April 13, 2016, 10:30:18 AM
This look beautifully,to use EHX power supply or homemade?
My proto pcb stay organ donation (40%),I have not good power supply.

Thanks! I'm using the EHX power supply. :)

archaos

QuoteI can record some demos as soon as I get to visit our practice room and bias it properly with looper.

Excellent !
Mehr Licht !

Orbis_Ignis

Looks nice man. I think this is going to be my next build. Gotta use those MN3005's, lol

Adam_DIY

That looks mega I'm definitely having a go at an analogue delay soon.  I haven't owned one in ages.

Jebus

Quote from: archaos on April 13, 2016, 02:14:02 PM
QuoteI can record some demos as soon as I get to visit our practice room and bias it properly with looper.

Excellent !

Okay, this took way longer than it was supposed to, but finally tonight I biased it properly and made a demo! :)