News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Congratulate me!

Started by Leevibe, April 20, 2016, 09:40:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leevibe

Today is my 20th wedding anniversary. Still going strong with my wife Jennifer, the woman who has brought me 20 amazing years, 4 incredible kids (2 of which are twins!), countless laughs, and 2 guitars. I'm a happy man.

flanagan0718

Congrats Man!!! That's awesome. Laughing is key as long as you can do that then you're good. Now lets see 20 more!

-Mike-

selfdestroyer

Congratulations. Its an amazing feeling to find that "compatible" person to share your life with. Enjoy the next 20 buddy!

I'm going on my 17th and she has not killed me yet! Is'nt love grand.

Cody

mjcyates

Congratulations! I too am married to a Jennifer. We will be celebrating our 25th in September.

peAk

EBRAddict

Sweet! We just had our 21st.

jimilee

Awesome man, congratulations!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

matmosphere

Nice, congrats on the landmark.

midwayfair

culturejam

Nice work!

Only got 11 years in, but it feels like just a few. Time flies when your wife is hot and awesome.  8) ;D
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

Bret608

Congratulations for sure! My wife and I are coming up on 18. I agree with anyone who says it feels way too fast.

I love that Strat by the way...it's the Bob Mould color as close as I can tell.

raulduke

Congrats dude!

Thats great news.

daleykd

CONGRATS, dude!  Truly, truly awesome.

Quote from: flanagan0718 on April 20, 2016, 09:47:31 AM
...as long as you can [laugh] then you're good.
This has been my wife's and my mantra for the last 18 months.  No matter how crappy the situation, if you can still laugh, you're ok.

Quote from: selfdestroyer on April 20, 2016, 09:50:10 AM
I'm going on my 17th and she has not killed me yet!
17 years of marriage?  Dude, I seriously figured you were only 25.  That's gross; being married since 8!? ;)

July will be 11 for me.  One 3 year old, hopefully another on the way (Lord willing) and no quality guitars later...

selfdestroyer

Quote from: daleykd on April 20, 2016, 12:01:07 PM
CONGRATS, dude!  Truly, truly awesome.

Quote from: flanagan0718 on April 20, 2016, 09:47:31 AM
...as long as you can [laugh] then you're good.
This has been my wife's and my mantra for the last 18 months.  No matter how crappy the situation, if you can still laugh, you're ok.

Quote from: selfdestroyer on April 20, 2016, 09:50:10 AM
I'm going on my 17th and she has not killed me yet!
17 years of marriage?  Dude, I seriously figured you were only 25.  That's gross; being married since 8!? ;)

July will be 11 for me.  One 3 year old, hopefully another on the way (Lord willing) and no quality guitars later...

Hhaha I'm 37 man... going on 90.

Cody

pryde

Congrats to you both! Almost 15 years for me.

I think you are ready for a new guitar as a celebration  ;)