News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Plexi Legacy

Started by k.rock!, July 19, 2011, 11:06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

k.rock!

Quote from: bigmufffuzzwizz on July 24, 2011, 07:53:50 PM
I totally missed this! It looks soo good! I'm in total awe, the end product is really fantastic. And your wiring inside has improved tons. I can understand not wanting to let this one go.
As I see more people get the waterslide decals down I'm reminded that's something I need to revisit. Great job!! :)

haha thanks man!  :D I honestly don't want to give it back...but I'll be placing an order for a boneyard soon and hopefully making the same one. It was a lot of fun to build it, so I can't wait to do it again! hehe

-Kaleb
God bless!
www.kalebromero.com

k.rock!

God bless!
www.kalebromero.com

bigmufffuzzwizz

If I didn't have a Keeley Modded DS-1 that sounds incredibly like a Marshall full stack, I would gas for a boneyard haard.
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

druz15

I already have a Plexi that sounds awesome :P
still this is an amazing build and I bet it sounds the tits

bluesman70

Quote from: k.rock! on July 19, 2011, 11:06:22 PM
Here's my Boneyard build for a friend of mine. I gotta say, I LOVE THIS PEDAL!

I'm gonna build one for myself and I think I'll stay with the same Plexi theme cause it turned out pretty cool!

Hope you guys like it :)

-Kaleb

I'm the guy who owns this pedal now. It's astounding and I'll be using it on my new album. Can anyone give me some history behind how this pedal came to life? Other than this site and the video posted, I can find nothing about it's origins.

mgwhit

It's an adaptation of the Carl Martin Plexitone.  And, yes, it rules.  Kaleb's build is just fantastic, too.

k.rock!

Quote from: mgwhit on July 31, 2012, 03:17:46 PM
It's an adaptation of the Carl Martin Plexitone.  And, yes, it rules.  Kaleb's build is just fantastic, too.

Thanks dude! :D To date, it's one of my favorite builds...it really turned out great and Brian's take on this circuit is amazing...

Quote from: bluesman70 on July 31, 2012, 03:04:54 PM
I'm the guy who owns this pedal now. It's astounding and I'll be using it on my new album. Can anyone give me some history behind how this pedal came to life? Other than this site and the video posted, I can find nothing about it's origins.

:o Whoa! I kept wondering where this pedal ended up since I know George sold it to someone...this is awesome!! haha

I'm glad it still works and you're digging it! If you have any problems with it at all, just send me a PM here and I'll take care of it. If you plan on selling it let me know too cause I would probably buy it back from you :P I loved that pedal...

Post some clips of your recording when they're done so we can hear it in action!

-Kaleb
God bless!
www.kalebromero.com

TNblueshawk

Dang that is one sweet looking build!
John