News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Mudbunny to Pharaoh

Started by phil esposito, August 03, 2011, 12:39:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jmilla

Thanks much, when you added the additional diodes which post and pad did you solder them to?

selfdestroyer

This is how I did mine on my etched Mudbunny board.

Jmilla

JamesM

Hello!  I am very sorry to necrobump this thread but I found this one to be the most appropriate.

I am a newbie to this scene and will be attempting this build very soon.  The only open question (I think) that I have is outside of pcb population: the wiring to/from pots/switches/power/jacks.  Does anyone have any good pictures/drawings of how they've run their wiring?  For example, I'm quite confused as to how the "high" pot should be set up, and where it "leaves" to.  I'm afraid that I'm quite rubbish at reading schematics!

I'd like to thank you in advance for your help. 

James

rullywowr

Hi James!  Welcome. You should start by grabbing the "Madbean Standard Wiring Diagram". You can google it or find it on madbean's project page. This will help a lot.

DIY Guitar Pedal PCB projects!

JamesM

I woke up this morning and said, "Ohhhhhh!"  I feel silly for messing that up.  I guess I wasn't think about what a pot really is... A variable resistor! 

Thanks!  I appreciate your patience with a noob like me!

phil esposito

I don't have a 250K for the tone pot but I do have a 100K and a 500K...any suggestions to which would be best?