News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

what are you guys listening to at the moment?

Started by the3secondrule, August 25, 2011, 06:36:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

midwayfair

GermanCdn

Quote from: DutchMF on July 08, 2013, 12:57:03 PM
Haven't seen these guys around here:

saw them at a small club in my home town Utrecht last year, they kicked ass! My throat was soar from singing along to this very song. That is one cool chorus!!!

Paul

Nice.  Usually a bit more of a fan of pure melody, but I love me some Killswitch.
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

atreidesheir

My 4 year old whining because I will not allow him to play with my Starscream statue.
Technically we are all half-centaur. - Nick Offerman

soldersqueeze

Quote from: atreidesheir on July 08, 2013, 08:50:47 PM
My 4 year old whining because I will not allow him to play with my Starscream statue.

DON'T TAKE IT OUT OF THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK IT IS? A TOY??!  ;D

Anyway, I'm listening to this-

No effects, no rhythm section, just quality songwriting and brotherly harmonies!

micromegas

I LOVE jazz fusion: this is on my playlist now:

Chick Corea Elektric Band

Karizma

Dog  Cheese

Yellowjackets

The almighty Robben Ford
'My favorite programming language is solder' - Bob Pease

Software Developer @ bela.io

jkokura

What on earth was that reed style digital instrument that guy in the Yellowjackets was playing! Soooo cool! I can totally imagine hooking that up to midi and being able to play incredibly diverse sounds with it.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

GhostofJohnToad

Angelo Badalamenti Twin Peaks era...

Gem Club

I love depressing music.  I am not afraid to admit that I love this very sad despondent music, stuff that can make me cry. 

But I love the quirky too...
Penguin Cafe Orchestra

lincolnic

alanp

The Nine Inch Nails soundtrack to Quake 1. So atmospheric... similar to Eno's Ambient 4, but in a more industrial direction.
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

micromegas

Quote from: jkokura on August 06, 2013, 04:18:40 PM
What on earth was that reed style digital instrument that guy in the Yellowjackets was playing! Soooo cool! I can totally imagine hooking that up to midi and being able to play incredibly diverse sounds with it.

Jacob

Akai EWI4000S

http://www.akaipro.com/content1174

If you liked the possibilities that instrument offers, you should check this one:

'My favorite programming language is solder' - Bob Pease

Software Developer @ bela.io

davent

Absolutely kicking cover of John Prine's 'Angel from Montgomery', from waaay back. Whenever it pops up on the ipod, like now, one listen is never sufficient!

dave
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?

Gledison

The black keys! Like the rough way of the recordings, like recordes in a garage.. Loads of fuzzzzzz
If i fart a lot,  it means that i'm a Gas expert ?

alanp

"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

kothoma

Quote from: alanp on August 06, 2013, 09:56:27 PM
The Nine Inch Nails soundtrack to Quake 1. So atmospheric... similar to Eno's Ambient 4, but in a more industrial direction.

Hey, is this available on CD?

ch1naski

one louder.