Author Topic: Stellar Fuzz.  (Read 353 times)

cooder

• Electron Doctor
  • Stephan Nelson / New Zealand / Aotearoa
    • View Profile
Stellar Fuzz.
« on: February 29, 2020, 01:08:03 AM »
Stellar Fuzz, on pedalpcb board take on Noel Cornet Revu Fuzz. All in all a nice BigMuff take with lesser gain and lesser mid scoop, nice singing sustain and all. First impression: I dig it.
2N5133 trannies, laser decal with acrylic faceplate, relay bypass courtesy 1776 fx. Fluegelhorn and violins singing in the background...

BigNoise Amplification

Thewintersoldier

• Solder Ninja
  • Chris
    • View Profile
Re: Stellar Fuzz.
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2020, 09:17:11 AM »
Your slipping dude, no blacked out insides haha. I love when you do that, it looks ice cold. Regardless, another solid build cooder! Love me a good fuzz!
Who the hell is Bucky?

benny_profane

• Electron Doctor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2020, 11:29:29 AM »
Solid work! I did a cursory look at the schematic—is the only difference from other BMPs the tone stack circuit (other than component values)?

jjjimi84

• Solder Ninja
  • Dan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2020, 12:50:03 PM »
Looks great! Your builds are always so slick, I love the complete F You to 3pdt switches. Iam going to be jumping on the relay bypass train with you!

cooder

• Electron Doctor
  • Stephan Nelson / New Zealand / Aotearoa
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2020, 01:50:09 PM »
Your slipping dude, no blacked out insides haha. I love when you do that, it looks ice cold. Regardless, another solid build cooder! Love me a good fuzz!
Haha yes this enclosure was drilled a bit way back before I started the blacking out inside. Which I only started to cover up patched up holes in recycled enclosures. It does look cool though and I might do it more often, so black might be back...
Solid work! I did a cursory look at the schematic—is the only difference from other BMPs the tone stack circuit (other than component values)?
I believe so, not that I have spent much time scurrying over BMP variations, there will be higher experts of Muffiness here.
Looks great! Your builds are always so slick, I love the complete F You to 3pdt switches. Iam going to be jumping on the relay bypass train with you!
Cheers. Yes I don't like the 3PDT's, try to avoid them when I can. Never had a failed relay bypass as yet.
BigNoise Amplification