News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Builds I’ve Finished This Year

Started by BrianS, March 16, 2020, 06:09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrianS

I've finished a few pedals since January.  Some of these are things I just couldn't get to go that were started a while back.  Anyway there's a few so I hope no one is offended by the amount.  Jimilee this photo gallery is for you.  You got me motivated to get off my rear and finish these up.

The Florist.  I did this in one day and it worked which is very unusual.  Really easy build and sounds great.

Sagan 2.  DiabloChris's board and his graphics.  Pedal is awesome. 

Another one of Chris's boards and this has been on going since 2017.  Really fun to blend 3 effects into one.

Octagon PedalPCB.  I had this built but had never put these sharp graphics on which are courtesy of Gordo.

Xotic Box.  Dan Schumaker's 1590a boards.  I had a 1590xx that I had totally screwed drilling I think DiabloChris's Dueling Herbies.  That's why there is tape inside covering holes.  Dan makes some really good boards.

This is Rullywows Eaglet.  Ben pif'ed it to me 2 xmas's ago.  It's a nice overdrive.

Wolfshirt.  Things don't always work right when you have the transistors backwards. Awesome octave pedal.

Hipster.  This worked fine when I tested it an once inside the box I started having problems.  After several in and outs I had some bad jacks.  Replaced them and this thing rocks for such a small pedal.

Harbinger.  I just could never get this thing to work.  After several attempts I just put in the does not work box.  I started pulling them all back out and got lucky with this one. 

Guitar PCB Sunn T

Mud Flap.  Triple Wreck clone.

Honey Bee clone.  Board is from Aion.

Dimension C Chorus.  Aion board.  I got this back when Kevin started selling them.  The effect always worked but I could not get it to bypass a signal.  This thing has been rewired like 3 times. The last time was the charm and it works.  Really nice sounding.

AlanP's Horace board.  This thing rocks.

One of the few vero builds I've done and boxed up. 

Cerulean. Aion board.  If I'm not mistaken I think this was modded as a Morning Glory.  It sounds nice.

Ace Tone FM-2 Fuzz.  This came from MB member imjohnwain and it's a solid little pedal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

alanp

That's a lot of really, really nice builds.
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

cooder

Kapow! What a bunch of brilliant pedals! Toanz to be had! Great work.
BigNoise Amplification

Willybomb

That's.... a lot of builds for 3 months..  Good work.

jjjimi84

The xotic box covers all of the bases for drives! Great idea, nice job!