News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

The Vibe from guitarpcb

Started by jimilee, August 17, 2020, 06:23:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

This is a pseudo vibe. It's the Dr. Phybes phase 90 with mods rebranded as a vibe.

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Thewintersoldier

Your back at it again Jimi, pumping them out. Looks good dude. Do you sell at all or are you a hoarder like me? I keep everything I build.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Who the hell is Bucky?

jimilee

Quote from: Thewintersoldier on August 17, 2020, 09:56:41 AM
Your back at it again Jimi, pumping them out. Looks good dude. Do you sell at all or are you a hoarder like me? I keep everything I build.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
What will happen is, I get frustrated that they're literally everywhere in my house, so I'll sell them. Then I will build them back again, because I miss them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

matmosphere

That's killer artwork, but I think Hendrix was more into acid than speed.

jimilee

Quote from: Matmosphere on August 17, 2020, 11:22:41 AM
That's killer artwork, but I think Hendrix was more into acid than speed.
Bwahahahaha

cooder

Nice and score on the graphics! What trannies did you use, matched I guess? And how does it compare to a stock phase 90 (which I am sure you have floating around the house...) 8)
BigNoise Amplification

jimilee

Quote from: cooder on August 17, 2020, 01:11:09 PM
Nice and score on the graphics! What trannies did you use, matched I guess? And how does it compare to a stock phase 90 (which I am sure you have floating around the house...) 8)
I used a matched set of 5457s. I have a spare phase 90 or 10 I'm sure. It sounds chunky like a phase 90 and a tremolo mixed. It only has a few usable settings. I was a little disappointed when I found out it's exactly the same as the phase 90. I'm tempted to just change the values and make it a phaser.