Oct. Release Update

Started by madbean, October 13, 2020, 05:36:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

Quote from: dan.schumaker on October 21, 2020, 12:36:48 PM
Quote from: jimilee on October 21, 2020, 12:34:38 PM
Quote from: madbean on October 21, 2020, 12:09:27 PM
Quote from: m-Kresol on October 21, 2020, 10:45:27 AM
great stuff. I'm looking forward to the HT2 and my lectic-fx zirconia (diamond comp) has never left my setup, so I'll recommend that one too.

minor thing: I'd suggest a DPDT footwswitch for the tails switch in the HT2, so much better imo than a 3pdt

Certainly a DPDT would be fine. Lately I've been using these which actuate more like a DPDT, but they haven't been in stock for a bit: https://lovemyswitches.com/pro-3pdt-latched-foot-switch-solder-lugs-feather-soft-click/
Check out the company that bought mammoth, their stuff is reasonably priced and so is the shipping. I've lots many things from them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stompboxparts

Ross there is awesome to deal with!  I get a lot of my stuff there now, it really helps that its 5 minutes from the office, I just pop in there and pick up what I need  ;D
Maaaan, I wish I had something close to me. I can't get anything right quick since radio shack left town.

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Betty Wont

Quote from: jimilee on October 21, 2020, 12:38:00 PM
Quote from: dan.schumaker on October 21, 2020, 12:36:48 PM
great stuff. I'm looking forward to the HT2 and my lectic-fx zirconia (diamond comp) has never left my setup, so I'll recommend that one too.

minor thing: I'd suggest a DPDT footwswitch for the tails switch in the HT2, so much better imo than a 3pdt

Certainly a DPDT would be fine. Lately I've been using these which actuate more like a DPDT, but they haven't been in stock for a bit: https://lovemyswitches.com/pro-3pdt-latched-foot-switch-solder-lugs-feather-soft-click/
Check out the company that bought mammoth, their stuff is reasonably priced and so is the shipping. I've lots many things from them.

Stompboxparts

Ross there is awesome to deal with!  I get a lot of my stuff there now, it really helps that its 5 minutes from the office, I just pop in there and pick up what I need  ;D
Maaaan, I wish I had something close to me. I can't get anything right quick since radio shack left town.

I moved next door to an Ax-Man Surplus last year and it has been the absolute BEST. I'm in there almost every day digging through bulk parts bins.

Bio77

I feel like that lady in the Mervyns commercial........ open, open, open  ::)

Also want to give Brian some props for the Hedtrip 2 gif on the store page, it's hilarious and awesome!

madbean

Quote from: Bio77 on October 24, 2020, 04:42:20 PM
I feel like that lady in the Mervyns commercial........ open, open, open  ::)

Also want to give Brian some props for the Hedtrip 2 gif on the store page, it's hilarious and awesome!

Glad you like it :)

Yeah, sorry. I went to start working on the demos yesterday and my playing was awful. I just sounded crap. But, I will get it all finished tomorrow and released.

thesmokingman

guess that explains who bought mammoth, cusack manufacturing ... always wondered how that ended
once upon a time I was Tornado Alley FX

Feral Feline

Is the SpaceBomb algorithm the same as the SpaceDash algo on the following webpage?

https://mstratman.github.io/fv1-programs/