News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Anyone else get the Covid Vaccine?

Started by Thewintersoldier, January 09, 2021, 02:44:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PapaKev

Scheduled for the 1 shot version Wednesday. May still back out.

harryklippton

Got my first shot this morning as well. Went smoothly except the guy in the observation room who pulled his mask down to sneeze

aion

I got dose #1 today. Strange feeling... and I don't mean the side effects, but that all this might be over in a few months.

Thewintersoldier

Quote from: aion on April 06, 2021, 01:52:21 AM
I got dose #1 today. Strange feeling... and I don't mean the side effects, but that all this might be over in a few months.
Glad you got it Kevin, I wish this would be over in a couple months. Working in the hospital and seeing co workers getting it covid for the second time and people going on vacations and spreading it makes me think we are in this for the long haul...
Who the hell is Bucky?

davent

Quote from: Thewintersoldier on April 07, 2021, 10:49:42 AM
Quote from: aion on April 06, 2021, 01:52:21 AM
Glad you got it Kevin, I wish this would be over in a couple months. Working in the hospital and seeing co workers getting it covid for the second time and people going on vacations and spreading it makes me think we are in this for the long haul...

I think you're right, hope you're wrong... double mutant first identified in India just identified in California, today's paper.

My daughter called yesterday morning to tell us one of her news feeds, in our ever changing constantly in flux eligibility constraints, her parents now made the cut to get vaccinated, was in today's paper. Took five ten minutes to book the pairs of appointments for us, program starts next Tuesday, we're in on Wednesday the 14th.

The morning news leak has the province going back into shutdown at midnight, press conference at 1pm.
dave

"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?

madbean

My 14 y.o. had her second rapid test today due to another exposure at school :(

jimilee

Quote from: madbean on April 07, 2021, 03:45:19 PM
Oh no, I hope it turns out well and the whole family doesn't get exposed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

matmosphere

Quote from: jimilee on April 07, 2021, 03:48:52 PM

Yup, this. Take care man, I hope all is well.

I read an article on NBC News this past week about a new variant that they are concerned might be much worse for younger kids. Has me a little concerned.

madbean

Quote from: jimilee on April 07, 2021, 03:48:52 PM

We actually already got a negative an hour ago. It really WAS rapid!

matmosphere

Bean: What the Hell am I lookin' at? When does this happen in the movie?
Sandurz: Now. Whatever you're looking at now, is happening now.
Bean: Well, what happened to then?
Sandurz: We just passed it.
Bean: When?
Sandurz: Just now.
Bean: Well, go back to then.
Sandurz: We can't.
Bean: Why not?
Sandurz: We already passed it.
Bean: When will then be now?
Sandurz: Soon.

jubal81

Got 2nd shot yesterday at about noon. Woke up early this morning feeling fine and then it hit me hard about 9:30. Like worst hangover ever and fever of 101. Chills. Shivering.
Now at about 2:10 I've still got a little fever and feel achy and worn out, but much better.
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

PapaKev

Quote from: PapaKev on April 05, 2021, 03:41:33 PM
Scheduled for the 1 shot version Wednesday. May still back out.

And... I got the shot. Arm hurt for about 5 min. No pain now, no dif in anything that I can tell. Will let you know about anything that might come up. Nice to know I don't have to get a 2nd shot, that's for sure.

das234

I got my first dose New Year's Eve.  My arm was super sore but otherwise no complications.  Second dose was a month later and, again, little to no complications (and less arm pain too).

I had COVID last November.  I think I got it working at the polls on election day.  My symptoms were not too bad.  The lost taste and smell was unpleasant and, months later, I still have weird phantom smells and my taste buds are a little off sometimes but I'm alive and kicking.

GermanCdn

The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Stomptown

My wife and I got our first shots last Thursday.  Thank you Jesus!  :P