News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Mudbunny general question

Started by redkurn, July 21, 2021, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redkurn

I've been enjoying this pedal a bit since I built it a week or so ago, but the sustain knob seems to from 0-100 at 1 and 1000 dimed out.

What resistance pot would give it more range without losing much of the stock half way point or is it supposed to be an untamed beast? XD

I followed the standard build guide.

jimilee

Quote from: redkurn on July 21, 2021, 09:52:32 AM
I've been enjoying this pedal a bit since I built it a week or so ago, but the sustain knob seems to from 0-100 at 1 and 1000 dimed out.

What resistance pot would give it more range without losing much of the stock half way point or is it supposed to be an untamed beast? XD

I followed the standard build guide.

Are you using a log or linear pot now? Log will go slower than a linear.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

redkurn

The one Brian listed in the bom.
It's log I think.

jimilee

Quote from: redkurn on July 21, 2021, 04:26:29 PM
The one Brian listed in the bom.
It's log I think.

Nope, Linear (B) is listed in the BOM. You can switch to Log (A) and it won't turn up as quickly.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

redkurn

I got to use it on a different amp and I think the knob for sustain is pretty good, but I may change it over to a log so I can get a little more control from it.

Never did I imagine I could get a solid 5+ minutes of sustain going. XD it just doesn't seem to stack very well after the rat(SlowLoris2020) unless the sustain is turned down to almost nothing.

Cool pedal.