News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Egodriver - fulltone OCD

Started by eniacmike, September 27, 2010, 07:38:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jprizz

That looks amazing! Thanks for the tip on the fonts used too. This is at the top of my "to-do" list - with a pic of Howie Mandell's mug on it. :P
-Josh

hnkyrocks

what the name font you use for OCD?
HNKYROCKS from Indonesia

eniacmike

jackbart1960

Nice work Mike!!!! I like your shrinktube over the in/output jack solder lugs idea. I think I might have to borrow that. ;D I've got this board and the Neutrino coming as soon MB gets back from D.C.
Also thank you for the heads up on the CC vs. MF resistors not making that much of a dif. Makes it just that much easier. Peace. J.J.B.

hnkyrocks

i was look a gonzo font...but its not same with the word OCD you use....
HNKYROCKS from Indonesia

eniacmike

http://www.fontspace.com/angst/gonzo

I don't have the word OCD on my pedal mine says EGO.

the fulltone/halftone logo is in brush script standard.

the control labels are in comic sans

hnkyrocks

HNKYROCKS from Indonesia

andreaguitar

Hi guys, have any pcb of egodriver??
Thanks!

andreaguitar

I've build this pedal, is normal in the two modes of the switch changes the volume?
.Thanks

gtr2

The LED clipping will be louder.

Josh
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

glowsheep

I like it, I just built an egodriver recently and love it. I got it powder coated but didn't do any artwork or lettering. I think I'm going to have to use this font and come up with something clever like yours.

jambforthelamb

Awesome build! Very acurate. I hope to try one of these some day as I've yet to find an OD I'm completely happy with.

-jftl

gingataff

OK, a bit of thread necromancy here. I was thinking of naming my egodriver EGO and it seems someones beaten me to it, but great build and good info worth bumping IMO.
Maybe I'll build the COD or the DOC... hmm...