10.13 - Cupcake, Slow Loris, Zombii, Road Rage2, Neutrino and Sunking boards!

Started by madbean, October 13, 2010, 09:43:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

hnkyrocks

HNKYROCKS from Indonesia

madbean

gtr2

Just ordered 3 from the new 6  ;D

I don't even have my last boards done yet... ::)
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

plesur

Yay for the Sunking boards. I bought two just because they are red! Now I need some see-thorugh enclosures to show them off. I tried buying some made of transparent aluminium but it hasn't been invented yet  ;)

mjcyates

Just purchased 4 sunkings and 1 serendipity. Going to be busy this week.

madbean

Thanks for the order guys.

That's one of my favorite Star Trek scenes, plesur . Watching Scotty talking into the mouse is hilarious.

B_of_H

awesome...awesome...awesome...I was waiting to build out a few sunkings for a month now.  I want one for every board I own!  best boost pedal ever!

Quote from: gtr2 on October 14, 2010, 11:45:55 AM
Just ordered 3 from the new 6  ;D

I don't even have my last boards done yet... ::)

I have a stack of madbean pcb's sitting in my shop, i'm stockpiling.  :)

jkokura

It's not the PCB's and parts I'm needing, it's the enclosures! Buying pre powdercoated enclosures and getting the graphics on them is the expensive part for me!

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

gtr2

I'm about to make a component order, are all the component lists the same for the fabbed boards?
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

gtr2

Quote from: gtr2 on October 14, 2010, 04:58:45 PM
I'm about to make a component order, are all the component lists the same for the fabbed boards?

Bump ;)
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

madbean

Yes, I don't think there are any changes other than the Slow Loris, which I'm going to recommend 100kA for all three pots. I'm still working on the docs, and should have them up today.

Oh, and the new Road Rage requires a couple of extra 10uFs.

gtr2

1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

madbean

eniacmike

Is the slow loris/landgraff mod the same as a rat? is there any advantage over a standard rat or a 4 knob rat? The only difference I see is the 51pf cap instead of the 30pf between pins 1 and 8 and the switchable clipping section. I made a 4 knob rat with mosfet clippers and it sounds really good.

What difference does the 51pf cap make, and am I overlooking something?

also do the 4 knob rat mod I would replace the 47r with a 1kb right?