News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

POST YOUR PEDALBOARD / GEAR!

Started by pandadandan, December 13, 2010, 05:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cajone5

I feel like that is ultimate DIY status... a board full of pedals you build and designed.  Soo cool.

jkokura

Did anyone else notice that Drolo has a pedal attached to the wall beside his monitor on his desk?

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

drolo

Quote from: jkokura on January 12, 2017, 07:49:06 AM
Did anyone else notice that Drolo has a pedal attached to the wall beside his monitor on his desk?

Jacob

because pedalboards are so 2015 ..

Pedalwalls FTW  8)

jkokura

lol... That's awesome. I'm more curious what it's for :)

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

drolo

Quote from: jkokura on January 12, 2017, 08:01:55 AM
lol... That's awesome. I'm more curious what it's for :)

Jacob
I was trying to put together a proper arrangement for filming a demo of a pedal but so far results are crappy ... more due to my crappy webcam, the pedalwall is fine ;-)

jimilee

I need a separate for my stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

jubal81

Quote from: cajone5 on January 12, 2017, 07:21:42 AM
I feel like that is ultimate DIY status... a board full of pedals you build and designed.  Soo cool.

+1

That's epic.
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

jimilee

Quote from: jimilee on January 12, 2017, 09:09:24 AM
I need a separate room for my stuff.

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

playpunk

"my legend grows" - playpunk

Matt

The chain goes Oshed Fuzz Face mostly based on the Fulltone 69, Weiner wah II, Harbinger, Mudbunny with rotary mids, Oshed Kalamazoo clone, Oshed OCD clone, Boss TU2, Mesa Mark V 25, [Zero Point mini 2? (I forget which pcb that was), Moodring] in the fx loop
Matt

Willybomb

Found a suitcase in the op-shop ($12.25) that fits my grab and go board perfectly:

cajone5

Finally wired up a board.  Already need to change some things...

brucer

Probably my personal peak-DIY effects setup:

I'll swap in different options for compression, drives, modulation over time, but don't think I can replace any more of the commercial pedals with something I've built.

In case of interest:

Whammy V > VM-Pro > Turbo Tuner > MB Mangler/Fuzz Face > 1776 Bearhug Compressor >  BYOC Super 8:

- Loop 1: MB Kraken/Mutron Micro V > EQD Pitch Bay
- Loop 2: Aion Stratus/Tubescreamer > Lectric-fx Bloozehound/BD-2
- Loop 3: FuzzDog Astrotone > Aion Halo/Big Muff
- Loop 4: CAYA Chorus/Small Clone
- Loop 5: MB Current Lover/EM
- Loop 6: 1776 Cardinal Tremolo
- Loop 7: AMZ Mini Boost
- Loop 8: MB Dirtbag Deluxe/DMM

> GCE Tenebrion Reverb > Amp

All powered by VL ISO-5 and PP2+ under the board plus a MB Road Rage at 15v for the delay.

Big thanks and credit to Scruffie and EBK for help and encouragement on the EM and DMM.  You guys were both fantastic.  Thanks to the forum too for support and inspiration.

Willybomb

Tuner, wah, DOD280, Klon, Egghead, Looper (HT-Dual, 1 Knob Gate), Smoothie, Porkbarrel, Mimik, Taptemp, Rubadub, Klon buffer, BMT eq on LPB1, Marshall cabsim, master volume, Linedriver.

Boba7

Quote from: cajone5 on May 22, 2017, 07:59:30 AM
Finally wired up a board.  Already need to change some things...

Just saw that post, beautiful board!!