News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

12.16 - Zygote / website updated

Started by madbean, December 16, 2010, 10:57:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

The Zygote has been updated and is once again available. It has been merged with the "Mangler" project, and now you can build several different fuzzes on one board.

Also, the Projects page underwent a much needed overhaul. Extraneous information has been removed and the page is greatly simplified. Note that the archives are temporarily gone while I relocate them to another area I'll link that up as soon as I get it done. You might need to refresh the page if you have visited it recently in order to see the changes.

http://www.madbeanpedals.com/projects/index.html

madbean

One other note: I've also updated some other release dates. The following fabbed boards will be released on or around Jan.2nd (for sure this time).

Mudbunny
Boomstick
Wolfshirt
Deadringer
Macheen

jackbart1960

Very cool it's the day before my birthday. (Don't ask my handle should give you a clue ::) ) I'll have to grab one, at least ;D Peace. J.J.B.

eniacmike

wow the zygote looks sick! I am going to have to make the SUPER version. that is just sweet.

my friend has a '69 and it is the best fuzz I have ever played.. I keep trying to get him to sell it to me.