Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Andromeda NGC224

Started by pickdropper, February 09, 2013, 07:05:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

icecycle66

This is now my desktop wallpaper.

wgc

That is a big box of freaking awesome!  :o  No wonder youve been so quiet...  Love the acrylic idea, perfect for your theme.
always the beautiful answer who asks a more beautiful question.
e.e. cummings

Stomptown

raulduke

That is one of the best builds (the best?)  I've ever seen on this forum dude!

You are kicking stuff out on a whole other level at the moment!

Perfecto!

lincolnic

Forget the February competition, this wins pedal of the year.

Jurassic

Wow.. Beautiful build. Nice layout.. Everything fits perfectly.

juansolo

Quote from: lincolnic on February 10, 2013, 09:28:08 AM
Forget the February competition, this wins pedal of the year.

^ This

If anyone tops this I'll be very, very surprised!
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

Stig

O h  m y  g o d !
This is totally awesome. The coolest pedal I have ever seen. Really good idea with the plexiglass, think I'm gonna borrow that idea.

Bret608

Not sure what more to say! This could replace more or less all of my pedals and I'm not sure I'd miss them. It's that awesome!

aballen

Amazing Dave,  seriously.  Artisan level work. You should teach a master class on enclosure design and finishing.

I have to say I'm really developing a real love/hate thing with your work... just when I think I made something that does not look like crap I see a build like this and BAM!  I realize there are like a dozen flaming turds on my pedalboard ;)

I love your stuff man. Just inspiring.

Stomptown

Quote from: aballen on February 13, 2013, 05:58:47 PM

just when I think I made something that does not look like crap I see a build like this and BAM!  I realize there are like a dozen flaming turds on my pedalboard ;)

Haha!  How about a pedal called the flaming turd with the footswitch labeled "stomp."

fish22

This is just awesome. SO CLEAN!
Love the color scheme. Love the knobs. Love the plates. Love the laser etching.
Love it all!
Hi, my name is Wyatt.

Thomas_H

This is great! Neat and tidy from the inside - futuristic from the outside.  Very interesting that i just saw this 5 hours after I have decided to to do something similar on my pedalcontroller prototype. Not nearly that perfect but I did print a negative frontplate on paper and placed it under the acrylic cover ;)

Again: superior work.
DIY-PCBs and projects:

v00d00blues79

That is stunning!  I wish I had the creativity and patience to attempt finishes like this.

Andy

aballen

Quote from: Stomptown on February 13, 2013, 09:23:40 PM
Quote from: aballen on February 13, 2013, 05:58:47 PM

just when I think I made something that does not look like crap I see a build like this and BAM!  I realize there are like a dozen flaming turds on my pedalboard ;)

Haha!  How about a pedal called the flaming turd with the footswitch labeled "stomp."

Well now I have to make a BSIAB :)