News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Voxy Brown - CB Galileo (Video)

Started by jubal81, February 21, 2013, 11:03:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

okgb

Good idea , I think the formula for caps in parallel  is more simple than caps in series
[ simply add them , I believe ] I have enough 1uf caps . thanks

LJangel

wow, that's so sweet!  I love the copper look too, and the knobs on the side are something I hadn't thought of

idgit

Hey Now, OP....  I've finally populated the board after so long away from doing anything like this.  I have to say I really appreciate the layout and the orientation marks and all that.  Very well done and helpful.  I hope to drill and assemble soon.

Thanks

idgit

No sound for me.  Not sure what I messed up, no weird or broken solders, switches seem to be wired up correctly.  sad that I waited so long to attempt this one. 

does anyone know of a person who fixes pedals? 

jimilee

If you post pictures of both sides and off board wiring, there are lots of people who will help guide you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

jubal81

Most common mistake I see on these is with wiring.
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

idgit

very good idea, thanks.  is there a place in particular to post those pics?  I hesitate to trash up this thread

I would some help if possible

jimilee

Quote from: idgit on September 21, 2018, 01:49:27 PM
very good idea, thanks.  is there a place in particular to post those pics?  I hesitate to trash up this thread

Start a new thread in the tech support section.

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

jubal81

Quote from: jimilee on September 21, 2018, 06:46:39 PM
Quote from: idgit on September 21, 2018, 01:49:27 PM

Start a new thread in the tech support section.

Yup. And there are some good stickied threads there that explain the best way to make a post to get help.
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

idgit

jjjimi84

I watched that video and now i cant get gov't mule out of my head. So great to hear some fellow mule lovers.