News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

the Monsterplex

Started by timbo_93631, December 10, 2014, 10:53:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

timbo_93631

The road to recovery looks like it'll be longer than I had though, but I am having more good days than bad now, physically speaking.  I was able to get this recorded finally:
[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/timbo_93631/monsterplex[/soundcloud]
Sunday Musical Instruments LLC.
Sunday Handwound Pickups

cooder

Great to hear you're getting better and yes things like that take a while...! Kia Kaha = Stand strong.
Recording sounds great! 8)
BigNoise Amplification

Mat

Good to know the bad days are less numerous, hope they'll disappear altogether soon. Great sounds here, fine playing too! Thanks for the time and efforts!

Mat

selfdestroyer

Sounds great Tim, you got some great soundscape sounds in there and nice subtle delays. Glad you are recovering and not degressing. If you need anything, just ask.

Cody

timbo_93631

Yunno, I haven't revisited this thread since I posted the demo clip.   Now that I am feeling much better I'd like to offer a big thanks to everyone who sent their prayers and well wishes my way.  You guys are great!
Sunday Musical Instruments LLC.
Sunday Handwound Pickups

Dminner

:o

First time seeing this. Just amazing

nzCdog

Quote from: timbo_93631 on May 15, 2015, 12:42:05 PM
Yunno, I haven't revisited this thread since I posted the demo clip.   Now that I am feeling much better I'd like to offer a big thanks to everyone who sent their prayers and well wishes my way.  You guys are great!

Wow... sorry to hear of your accident!  So glad you're ok Timbo! 
Dude this pedal is unbelievably awesome, epic creation, I missed the original build report... fully awesome build!

studiodunn

There is so much awesome in this pedal.....WOW!

Haberdasher

lmao, how in the world did i miss this?  i don't think i ever saw it...
timbo my man, all i have to say is you have way more patience than i do to wire that monster up.
great job!
Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

peAk

Luke51411

Looking at this again... and... wow... yep, still in awe.